Don’t Miss Social Media Marketing Bootcamp in Victoria on June 4th
Back by popular demand… after a sold out session in April, we’re running another Social Media Marketing Bootcamp in Victoria on June 4th. What’s SMM Bootcamp all about?
In this full-day workshop, we’ll show communicators and marketers, as well as small business owners, how to add social media into their marketing mix.
We’ll discuss the dos and don’ts of social media marketing; look at successful marketing campaigns; introduce the social media tools every marketer should know about; and cover online communications etiquette. You’ll learn how to:
- Bring more visitors to your website
- Increase your company’s visibility online
- Approach bloggers and other online influencers about your products and services
- Get your website social media ready
- Craft a potent social media pitch
- Incorporate online channels like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter into your marketing programs
- Avoid campaign killers and online faux-pas
Students will leave with:
- A copy of our social media marketing ebook, Getting to First Base: A Social Media Marketing Playbook
- Templates for creating a social media marketing plan
- Templates for creating an influencer database
There will be a session in Victoria on June 4th. The workshop fee is $299 (taxes included).
Want to save $50? Blog about our workshop on your own established (meaning not brand new) site. Don’t have a blog? Ask a friend or a local blogger if you can write a guest post for their site.