The Moose is Loose (again)
It’s official, Northern Voice 2006 was announced today. This year’s event, the first ever blogging conference in Canada, went so well, the organizers are at it again. Here are some of the details:
- It’s a two-day conference now, with Friday being a self-organizing day in the tradition of Foo Camp and Bar Camp. Saturday will be similar to last year’s conference. You can register for either or both days.
- It’s going to be Friday, February 10 and Saturday, February 11.
- It’s slightly more expensive than last year, but still absurdly cheap at CAN $30 for either day or $50 for both.
- It’s back at UBC Robson Square.
- We’re seriously considering holding a potluck dinner on the Friday night.