Top 10 Reasons for Using RSS
Neville Hobson links to Marnie Webb’s Top Ten Reasons for Using RSS.
RSS is ridiculously easy to:
- Read the web
- Discover relevant information
- Share the information you get
- Participate in conversations
- Control your own subscriptions
- Allow people to trade your good content like it’s a baseball card
- Enable other people to lend you a bit of their web real estate
- Avoid being a spammer
- Contribute to web-wide conversations
- It’s only just beginning
Webb provides greater detail for every one of these reasons, and the entry is worth a read if you’re interested in learning more about RSS, or you’re already drinking the Kool-Aid.