What Do You Call This Stuff?

We’re redesigning our company’s website. Increasingly, we’re doing work in this bloggy space that involves setting up weblogs, writing for them, monitoring the blogosphere, implementing RSS feeds, etc.
What is the common name for this category? ‘Web 2.0’? ‘Social software’? Simply ‘blogs and RSS’? I should know the answer to this question, but it alludes me. We’re reticent to say ‘online marketing’, because that term has been tarnished by the SEO industry. And besides, we’re not SEO specialists.

Any thoughts?

Don't be a stranger!

Stay in touch with us below.